Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 26, 2011

Dash, Dash, and More Dash!

So, I've fed the Bell Center cats a total of four times so far and only Dash actually comes out to see me. But, that's okay because Dash is so friendly and cute that if she's the only kitty that I see, it's perfectly okay. She demands to be pet before she'll eat. She bumps your hand with her head. Or your elbow if you're busy trying to pour the food or water. And she meows. A LOT. But that is also perfectly acceptable. It reminds me of my cat, Edith, who could probably out-meow a Siamese. She was loud, and had an opinion on everything, including her entrance into a room. Anyways, Dash is simply too adorable for words, so here's a picture instead :)
Creative Commons License
Dash! by Shelby Frank is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
See how adorable that kitty is? She has the sweetest little meow, so it's pleasant to sit there and listen to her talk. I still miss my kitties, but being able to spend time with Dash makes up for it by quite a lot actually. I can pet her and talk to her like I would with my kitties. I just can't hold her. Not that I'd want to. She likes to roll around in the dirt.
Fun Fact: Soot is my runt. She was always the runt, so when her mother stopped producing milk, Soot was the first to feel the effects. She almost died on us. I had to rub her chest to get her to breathe. That's the day they moved into my room and I began feeding them kitten formula from a syringe. Within a week, Soot was back on her feet :)
Creative Commons License
Baby Soot Soot by Shelby Frank is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment