Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 17, 2011

Dash Brought a Friend Along This Time

So, once again, I have fed Dash about four more times in between my last post and now. She's as friendly as ever. Seems to be getting mouthier, but that's alright because her meow is very light and adorable.
Moving on from that...
I was very surprised when I went to feed Dash on Friday, and Dot I believe her name is, showed up. When I looked at her, i figured she must be Dash's litter mate because she has the exact same coloring, down to the white spot on her chest, as Dash does. Plus, they were rubbing up against each other, purring and purring away. I spent some time petting Dot, after petting Dash, and she was just as friendly as her sister :). Unfortunately, right before I left, I had to break up a small squabble the two got into over who got to eat first. It wasn't that bad, more of a nuisance than anything, but it made me think of the fights my own litter gets into, and I missed breaking those up for a split second. It always made me feel validated as their Mama to see them respond to my commands so quickly. Hoping to see Dot again this Friday!
Creative Commons License
My Girls by Shelby Frank is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment