Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Refilling the Cat Food Container

This week, on Thursday I had to walk up to the Physical Plant to refill the kitty food. On the way out after refilling, Mindy, I believe it was stopped me to ask about the cats. I mentioned the fact that Dot had showed up two weeks ago to eat as well. We figured that they were most likely litter mates since they have the same exact coloring, down to the white spot on the chest and the bright green eyes. I told her about the scuffle they got into ad she seemed a tad surprised, so I suppose I'll have to watch out for that kind of thing. They next day when I went to feed them, Dash came right out, but since there were other people walking around, Dot decided to go hide in the bushes this time. An old high school classmate came up and saw Dash and said she was very cute. I said she was, except for when she decides to roll around in the dirt and get brown dust all over her shiny black coat. Outdoor cats are weird.

Creative Commons License
Big Boy by Shelby Frank is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at picasaweb.google.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment